Monday, February 16, 2009

Melvinblog's First Contest

Coming straight to the Contest prizes:
How to enter:


  • Comment in this post - 1 point
  • Subscribe to my RSS via email - this accounts 3 points. Only one email address per human
  • Follow me at twitter - equivalent to 2 points.
  • Add me to your blogroll - 3 points
  • Digg this post - 4 points
  • Blog about this contest - 5 points or 10 points. 5 points if you actually give this post a small mention in your post. I understand blogging for a contest is lame so you can just give it a mention. 10 points is for a full post with all the sponsors listed. Anyway I contacted some A+ bloggers and they suggested me to do a filter about this. So basically a blog has to have 20 or more subscribers to qualify for this one. This prevents assholes from creating a blog just to write a contest. Am I understood? ;-)
So hurry up and participate in his contest and grab prizes!!!

No comments: